opendialoguemediations is an open and receptive service provider; we recognise that occasionally, things don’t go quite as we might have wanted or expected.
please share your experience with us and we will do our utmost to hear about your complaint in a fast and efficient way.
- In the event you are dissatisfied with any part of the mediation process, please discuss your concerns with mediator responsible, to give them an opportunity to resolve the issue straight away.
- If the matter cannot be resolved informally, then please write to:- Nazneen@opendialoguemediations.com Our complaints process is;
- Your complaint will be acknowledged in writing, within 5 working days of receipt.
- Your complaint will be investigated by another mediator and responded to with 21 working days of receipt. However, on occasions further time may be required, in which case you will be notified of this in writing.
- Opendialoguemediations hopes that we have resolved the matter to your satisfaction, However, if you are still unhappy, you can appeal to the Civil Mediation Council (CMC) on certain grounds. Details of the CMC’s appeal processes can be found here: https://civilmediation.org/for-the-public/complaints